Looking for careers and jobs in General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) ? Before you apply for the job vacancy, it is important for you to know the information about General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA). Bellow is the info of the company as well as the available job vacancies, we hope that this information will help and good luck on your career.
About General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA)
The General Civil Aviation Authority was created in 1996 by Federal Cabinet Decree (Law 4) to control Civil Aviation and supply designated air travel services with observance to the safety and protection to fortify the aviation industry within the UAE and its upper space. Since 1996 the Authority has made appreciable advancement and embarked on daring new initiatives to supply a better service to its civil aviation customers and stakeholders. Since 1996 many new jobs and innovations are commenced with normally exceptional result, for example modernization of the air traffic control center program, Radar equipments and creating of new facilities to serve the development of the civil aviation within the UAE.
Since its start as a former directorate the authority has:
- Finished building of its Abu Dhabi Headquarters which comprise ATC center and other supporting facilities.
- Large Completion and occupancy of the Dubai Regional Office building to better serve our Dubai and Northern Emirates customers, and connected by an intra net system networking with our Abu Dhabi Headquarters.
- Complete development of the essential infrastructure to create civil aviation services compatible with 21st century demands including state of the art Air Traffic Control systems; Civil Aviation Regulations and AIP up grades; Flight Safety Services processes; internal HR arrangements and policies; and a host of other tasks to ensure safe and efficient services. Ongoing success in our nationalization program with certification of national employees in the Flight Safety; Air Navigation and Administration & Finance Directorates creating an complete nationalization exceeding 49% of the GCAA work force.
- The establishment and conduct of scheduled active audits of all UAE Aircrafts Operators, International Airports and Dangerous Goods forwarders to ensure aviation safety in operations, airworthiness and security functions.
- Introduction of Satellite navigation Global Positioning Systems (GPS) approach processes for the Dubai International Airport – the first in the Middle East area.
Where to apply for a job in UAE ?
Bookmark, share and keep visiting this page as we will post here the latest General Civil Aviation Authority (gcaa) Careers And Job Vacancies in 2019. For those who wants to know about the salary offer by the company, it always depend on your qualification and position that you applied.
Job Details: The candidate must have 5yrs experience as an AutoCAD Draftsman in a consultancy firm. Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
Job Details: C#, VB.net, SQL, Crystal Reports. Co-ordinate with different operations in the company. Provide technical support to business users.
Job Details: The role of the Event Operations Back of the House (OPB) department is to manage activities across the event delivery of Expo 2020.
Job Details: Wood is currently recruiting for a Site Construction Supervisor - Instrument to join the PMC team on ADNOC Onshore project. Good HSE awareness and commitment.
Job Details: Wood is currently looking for Site Construction Supervisor - Pipeline for ADNOC Onshore to be based in UAE. Responsibilities include but not limited to.
Job Details: Wood is currently recruiting for Site Construction Supervisor - Electrical for one of its ADNOC Onshore oil and gas projects in UAE.
Job Details: KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through…
Job Details: Participates in the analysis, administration and maintenance of voice, video, and/or data communications networks. Provides advice and training to end-users.
Job Details: The Coordinator will be responsible for a daily basis for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administration functions, as well as providing…
Job Details: Full time Administration 2 Vacancies. Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centers is hiring an experienced and passionate Accounts Exeuctive to join our team in Dubai.
Job Details: Individual is responsible for all aspects of customer service from information inquiries, quotation process, product ordering, product shipment and performing a…
Job Details: Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products:
Job Details: The role of the Business Support function at EXPO2020 is to provide administrative and operational support across all business function of EXPO2020 organization…
Job Details: Posting Date Nov 07, 2019. Job Category Finance and Accounting. Location Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai, Khalid Ibm El Walid Stbur, Dubai, United Arab…
Job Details: We are searching for Airport Customer Service Assistant (No Experience) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Fluent in Arabic and English.
Jobs Data as of 2019-11-22 (Latest)