Looking for careers and jobs in General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) ? Before you apply for the job vacancy, it is important for you to know the information about General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA). Bellow is the info of the company as well as the available job vacancies, we hope that this information will help and good luck on your career.
About General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA)
The General Civil Aviation Authority was created in 1996 by Federal Cabinet Decree (Law 4) to control Civil Aviation and supply designated air travel services with observance to the safety and protection to fortify the aviation industry within the UAE and its upper space. Since 1996 the Authority has made appreciable advancement and embarked on daring new initiatives to supply a better service to its civil aviation customers and stakeholders. Since 1996 many new jobs and innovations are commenced with normally exceptional result, for example modernization of the air traffic control center program, Radar equipments and creating of new facilities to serve the development of the civil aviation within the UAE.
Since its start as a former directorate the authority has:
- Finished building of its Abu Dhabi Headquarters which comprise ATC center and other supporting facilities.
- Large Completion and occupancy of the Dubai Regional Office building to better serve our Dubai and Northern Emirates customers, and connected by an intra net system networking with our Abu Dhabi Headquarters.
- Complete development of the essential infrastructure to create civil aviation services compatible with 21st century demands including state of the art Air Traffic Control systems; Civil Aviation Regulations and AIP up grades; Flight Safety Services processes; internal HR arrangements and policies; and a host of other tasks to ensure safe and efficient services. Ongoing success in our nationalization program with certification of national employees in the Flight Safety; Air Navigation and Administration & Finance Directorates creating an complete nationalization exceeding 49% of the GCAA work force.
- The establishment and conduct of scheduled active audits of all UAE Aircrafts Operators, International Airports and Dangerous Goods forwarders to ensure aviation safety in operations, airworthiness and security functions.
- Introduction of Satellite navigation Global Positioning Systems (GPS) approach processes for the Dubai International Airport – the first in the Middle East area.
Where to apply for a job in UAE ?
Bookmark, share and keep visiting this page as we will post here the latest General Civil Aviation Authority (gcaa) Careers And Job Vacancies in 2020. For those who wants to know about the salary offer by the company, it always depend on your qualification and position that you applied.
Job Details: We requires eligible candidate for the post of Receptionist in Abu Dhabi. Candidate who are interested can send resume.
Job Details: Hiring a Data entry clerk for Abu Dhabi. Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical…
Job Details: Hiring an Office Assistant for Abu Dhabi. Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information. Photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
Job Details: We needed suitable candidate for the post of an Admin Assistant in Abu Dhabi. Candidate who are interested can send resume. High School Diploma or equivalent.
Job Details: We needed suitable candidate for the post of Data Entry Operator in Abu Dhabi. Candidate who are interested can send resume.
Job Details: To support the Contact Center section across the entire network by handling customers’ inbound calls and providing information on the various products and…
Job Details: Hiring a Customer service executive for Abu Dhabi. Professionally handle queries and resolve customer issues in person and via different channels (phone, email,…
Job Details: Hiring a Receptionist for Abu Dhabi. Welcome and greet guests upon arrival. To receive incoming documents or parcels.
Job Details: Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; Strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall…
Job Details: Lift boxes and bring to their designated group products. Check if your assigned area does not have enough stocks.
Job Details: Looking for a Waiter/Waitress to fill the position in Dubai. Candidate who are interested can send resume. Greet customers and hand out menus.
Job Details: We are hiring suitable candidate for the post of Data Entry Operator in Abu Dhabi. Applicants who meets job requirements can apply.
Job Details: Job details packing helper and supervisor…
Job Details: The Computing Services department is seeking for a Help Desk Officer to provides technical laptop support to students and faculty by installing and…
Job Details: Hiring a Team Assistant for Dubai. Maintain the calendars of the team and schedule and organize meetings. Send reminders and standard communications.
Jobs Data as of 2020-05-25 (Latest)