Looking for careers and jobs in General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) ? Before you apply for the job vacancy, it is important for you to know the information about General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA). Bellow is the info of the company as well as the available job vacancies, we hope that this information will help and good luck on your career.
About General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA)
The General Civil Aviation Authority was created in 1996 by Federal Cabinet Decree (Law 4) to control Civil Aviation and supply designated air travel services with observance to the safety and protection to fortify the aviation industry within the UAE and its upper space. Since 1996 the Authority has made appreciable advancement and embarked on daring new initiatives to supply a better service to its civil aviation customers and stakeholders. Since 1996 many new jobs and innovations are commenced with normally exceptional result, for example modernization of the air traffic control center program, Radar equipments and creating of new facilities to serve the development of the civil aviation within the UAE.
Since its start as a former directorate the authority has:
- Finished building of its Abu Dhabi Headquarters which comprise ATC center and other supporting facilities.
- Large Completion and occupancy of the Dubai Regional Office building to better serve our Dubai and Northern Emirates customers, and connected by an intra net system networking with our Abu Dhabi Headquarters.
- Complete development of the essential infrastructure to create civil aviation services compatible with 21st century demands including state of the art Air Traffic Control systems; Civil Aviation Regulations and AIP up grades; Flight Safety Services processes; internal HR arrangements and policies; and a host of other tasks to ensure safe and efficient services. Ongoing success in our nationalization program with certification of national employees in the Flight Safety; Air Navigation and Administration & Finance Directorates creating an complete nationalization exceeding 49% of the GCAA work force.
- The establishment and conduct of scheduled active audits of all UAE Aircrafts Operators, International Airports and Dangerous Goods forwarders to ensure aviation safety in operations, airworthiness and security functions.
- Introduction of Satellite navigation Global Positioning Systems (GPS) approach processes for the Dubai International Airport – the first in the Middle East area.
Where to apply for a job in UAE ?
Bookmark, share and keep visiting this page as we will post here the latest General Civil Aviation Authority (gcaa) Careers And Job Vacancies in 2019. For those who wants to know about the salary offer by the company, it always depend on your qualification and position that you applied.
Job Details: C#, VB.net, SQL, Crystal Reports. Co-ordinate with different operations in the company. Provide technical support to business users.
Job Details: Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into…
Job Details: To lead and manage team a team of 12-15 FTEs and ensure that on a monthly basis the team achieves their business objectives. Min 3 year insurance experience.
Job Details: Brief Description Provides comprehensive secretarial, documentation and database support and handles the day-to-day office requirements of the Department…
Job Details: Individual is responsible for all aspects of customer service from information inquiries, quotation process, product ordering, product shipment and performing a…
Job Details: The Job responsibilities of Receptionist/Customer Service are inclusive of and not confined to the following: Accountable for Showroom Sales (overall).
Job Details: TIP Please fill in search criteria values in at least one of the following fields: Date Posted and Position Category.
Job Details: Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative in our Energy Services group.
Job Details: As the first contact person to the school, the receptionist ensures positive customers satisfaction during all interactions with existing and potential parents,…
Job Details: Do you want to join our team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and business models…
Job Details: Urban Foods is building an extensive network of hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores across the UAE under a variety of retail banners.
Job Details: We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team. The jobholder will be responsible for managing the front desk area of Urban Foods corporate office, provide…
Job Details: IT Assistant this role will be responsible for delivering day to day desktop, network and server support to one or more clients.
Job Details: Minimum of 3 years experience in Admin post. Should be a college graduate. Good English language skills, both oral and written.
Job Details: We have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team in the Dubai office. You will be provide administrative support to the Chairman and…
Jobs Data as of 2019-09-17 (Latest)