I wish to obtain a trip visa for my brother or sister. Exactly what are the necessary conditions for this, what’s going to end up being the term of visa, will it be renewable on expiry and what are the charges applicable? In the event the visa expires and so the visitor exits the land, is it possible to get a new visa?
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs requires the subsequent for this specific purpose:
1. The applicant’s salary shall be Dh5,000 plus accommodation or Dh6,000 without accommodation.
2. Original employment contract attested by the relevant authority.
3. Visit visa charges of Dh620 and Dh2,000 as guarantee.
4. Period of visit visa is likely to be for 30 days non-extendable and non-renewable; or
5. For a period of 3 months for Dh1,120 and an assurance of Dh2,000 refundable in the expiry of visa and exit from country. Also, this visa is non-extendable and non-renewable.
Finally, when the visa holder, whether for 30 or 90 days, exits the region, he could obtain a unique visit visa 30 days following the date of departure.
Have a question? Contact us!