Developer Job Description
Work information, duties, and responsibilities of a developer are the following:
The Photographic Film Developer is responsible for developing exposed photographic film or sensitized paper in a series of chemical and water baths to produce negative or positive prints. They perform the following duties:
- Mix Developing and Fixing Solutions: The worker mixes developing and fixing solutions, following the formula.
- Immerse Exposed Film or Photographic Paper in Developer Solution: The worker immerses exposed film or photographic paper in developer solution to bring out latent image.
- Immerse Negative or Paper in Stop-Bath, Hyposolution, and Water: The worker immerses negative or paper in stop-bath to arrest developer action, in hyposolution to fix the image, and in water to remove chemicals.
- Dry Prints or Negatives: The worker dries prints or negatives using a sponge or squeegee or places them in a mechanical air drier.
- Produce Color Photographs, Negatives, and Slides: The worker may produce color photographs, negatives, and slides using color reproduction processes and be designated as a Color-Laboratory Technician.
The job of a Photographic Film Developer requires the worker to have knowledge of photographic processing chemicals, formulas, and techniques. The worker must also have the ability to operate a variety of photographic equipment, including developer solutions and air driers.
The worker must have attention to detail and be able to follow instructions closely to ensure that the developed photographs meet required standards. They must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working with chemicals.
Developer Job Salary in Dubai, UAE
The salary for a developer in Dubai, UAE, may vary depending on the work location and the hiring company. Some employers or companies pay a good salary, while others prefer to offer you a market-standard salary for this job. We suggest not to focus much on the salary but to pay attention to the career growth, working environment, benefits, and cost of living while applying for a job.
Suggestion When Applying For This Job
To better qualify for the job of developer, it is good that you have at least 1-2 years of minimum experience related to this job before you apply. Also, you must be knowledgeable about the job and ensure that you meet the necessary qualifications needed by the company. If you have those requirements, you can apply online with confidence and submit your CV.
Where To Apply For Developer Job in Dubai, UAE
If you're interested in working as a developer, then we suggest that you look for and apply for this kind of job online. The link below will take you to our partner's job posting for developer.
Developer Related Job Descriptions
Education:*Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Develop and maintain both front-end and back-end components of web applications....
1. Develops formulas for paper-coloring dye and prepares directions for mixing dye with pulp to produce colored paper to specifications or customer's sample: Determines composition of color sample, us...
Most of the job seekers in dubai are aiming for a high salary and often they forgot to consider the factors that might affect their lives. Before signing a contract if get hired for a job, try to consider also the cost of living on that area which includes food, transportation and accommodation....
1. Selects and cultivates yeast cells to develop pure yeast culture for brewing beer and malt liquors: Samples beer in fermenting stages to select specimens containing yeast cells having specific repr...
1. Designs safety clothing and equipment to protect personnel against hazards, such as fire and toxic fumes: Consults with employers and technical personnel to determine safety problem involved. 2. De...