Looking for careers and jobs in General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) ? Before you apply for the job vacancy, it is important for you to know the information about General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA). Bellow is the info of the company as well as the available job vacancies, we hope that this information will help and good luck on your career.
About General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA)
The General Civil Aviation Authority was created in 1996 by Federal Cabinet Decree (Law 4) to control Civil Aviation and supply designated air travel services with observance to the safety and protection to fortify the aviation industry within the UAE and its upper space. Since 1996 the Authority has made appreciable advancement and embarked on daring new initiatives to supply a better service to its civil aviation customers and stakeholders. Since 1996 many new jobs and innovations are commenced with normally exceptional result, for example modernization of the air traffic control center program, Radar equipments and creating of new facilities to serve the development of the civil aviation within the UAE.
Since its start as a former directorate the authority has:
- Finished building of its Abu Dhabi Headquarters which comprise ATC center and other supporting facilities.
- Large Completion and occupancy of the Dubai Regional Office building to better serve our Dubai and Northern Emirates customers, and connected by an intra net system networking with our Abu Dhabi Headquarters.
- Complete development of the essential infrastructure to create civil aviation services compatible with 21st century demands including state of the art Air Traffic Control systems; Civil Aviation Regulations and AIP up grades; Flight Safety Services processes; internal HR arrangements and policies; and a host of other tasks to ensure safe and efficient services. Ongoing success in our nationalization program with certification of national employees in the Flight Safety; Air Navigation and Administration & Finance Directorates creating an complete nationalization exceeding 49% of the GCAA work force.
- The establishment and conduct of scheduled active audits of all UAE Aircrafts Operators, International Airports and Dangerous Goods forwarders to ensure aviation safety in operations, airworthiness and security functions.
- Introduction of Satellite navigation Global Positioning Systems (GPS) approach processes for the Dubai International Airport – the first in the Middle East area.
Where to apply for a job in UAE ?
Bookmark, share and keep visiting this page as we will post here the latest General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) Careers and Job Vacancies in 2017. For those who wants to know about the salary offer by the company, it always depend on your qualification and position that you applied.
Share this information to your friends, click on G+1 Button or the facebook button :
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Details: CAE is a global leader in delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets....
Posted 12 days ago